TITLE 68: PROFESSIONS AND OCCUPATIONS
CHAPTER VII: DEPARTMENT OF FINANCIAL AND PROFESSIONAL REGULATION
SUBCHAPTER b: PROFESSIONS AND OCCUPATIONS
PART 1460 ILLINOIS ROOFING INDUSTRY LICENSING ACT
SECTION 1460.80 FEES
Section 1460.80 Fees
The following fees shall be paid to the Department and are not refundable:
a) Application Fees
1) The fee for application for an unlimited or limited roofing license is $125.
2) Applicants for an examination shall be required to pay, either to the Department or to the designated testing service, a fee covering the cost of providing the examination. Failure to appear for the examination on the scheduled date, at the time and place specified, after the applicant's application for examination has been received and acknowledged by the Department or the designated testing service, shall result in the forfeiture of the examination fee.
b) Renewal Fees
The fee for the renewal of an unlimited or limited license shall be calculated at the rate of $62.50 per year.
c) General Fees
1) The fee for the restoration of a non-renewed license is $50 plus payment of all lapsed renewal fees, not to exceed $375.
2) The fee for the issuance of a duplicate/replacement license issued for a change of name or address, other than during the renewal period, is $20. No fee is required for name and address changes on Division records when no duplicate license is issued.
3) The fee for certification of a licensee’s record for any purpose is $20.
4) The fee for a wall certificate showing licensure shall be the actual cost of producing the certificate.
5) The fee for a roster of licensees shall be the actual cost of producing the roster.
(Source: Amended at 38 Ill. Reg. 7910, effective March 25, 2014)