TITLE 68: PROFESSIONS AND OCCUPATIONS
CHAPTER VIII: DEPARTMENT OF FINANCIAL AND PROFESSIONAL REGULATION
SUBCHAPTER b: PROFESSIONS AND OCCUPATIONS
PART 1450 REAL ESTATE LICENSE ACT OF 2000
SECTION 1450.430 APPLICATION FOR BROKER LICENSE BY EXAMINATION
Section 1450.430 Application for Broker License by Examination
a) Each applicant for a broker license shall submit to the Division:
1) A signed and completed application on forms provided by the Division;
2) The required fee set forth in Section 1450.130;
3) Proof of successful completion of the examination authorized by the Division;
4) A properly completed sponsor card form as set forth in Section 1450.110; and
5) A transcript, if applicable.
b) An applicant shall have one year from the date of receipt of a passing examination score to submit an application to the Division and to meet the requirements for licensure.
c) If an applicant for a broker license currently holds a leasing agent license, the leasing agent license must be eligible for renewal.
(Source: Amended at 40 Ill. Reg. 12588, effective September 2, 2016)