TITLE 68: PROFESSIONS AND OCCUPATIONS
CHAPTER VIII: DEPARTMENT OF FINANCIAL AND PROFESSIONAL REGULATION
SUBCHAPTER b: PROFESSIONS AND OCCUPATIONS
PART 1450 REAL ESTATE LICENSE ACT OF 2000
SECTION 1450.220 APPLICATION FOR LEASING AGENT LICENSE BY EXAMINATION
Section 1450.220 Application for Leasing Agent License by Examination
a) Each applicant for a leasing agent license shall submit to the Division:
1) A signed and completed application on forms provided by the Division;
2) The required fee set forth in Section 1450.130;
3) Proof of successful completion of the examination authorized by the Division;
4) A properly completed sponsor card form as set forth in Section 1450.110; and
5) A transcript, if applicable.
b) Within 30 days after receipt and approval of a copy of the sponsor card, required fees and other documentation, the Division shall issue a leasing agent license and a pocket card to the licensee or notify the applicant of the basis for denial.
(Source: Amended at 40 Ill. Reg. 12588, effective September 2, 2016)