TITLE 68: PROFESSIONS AND OCCUPATIONS
CHAPTER VIII: DEPARTMENT OF FINANCIAL AND PROFESSIONAL REGULATION
SUBCHAPTER b: PROFESSIONS AND OCCUPATIONS
PART 1450 REAL ESTATE LICENSE ACT OF 2000
SECTION 1450.150 LICENSEE CHANGE OF INFORMATION; APPLICANT OR LICENSEE ADDRESS OF RECORD; EMAIL ADDRESS OF RECORD; AND/OR NAME CHANGE
Section 1450.150 Licensee Change of Information; Applicant or Licensee Address of Record; Email Address of Record; and/or Name Change
a) Address of Record and Email Address of Record. Pursuant to Section 2105-7 of the Civil Administrative Code of Illinois [20 ILCS 2105], all applicants and licensees shall:
1) provide a valid address and email address to the Department, which shall serve as the address of record and email address of record, respectively, at the time of application for licensure or renewal of a license; and
2) inform the Division, in a manner established by the Department, within 14 days after the change.
b) Aliases, Diminutives, and Nicknames. Each licensee shall immediately notify the Division electronically of any name change within 14 days after the change.
1) If the licensee regularly practices under a diminutive or nickname of the licensee's first name (e.g., instead of the licensee's legal name) the licensee shall notify the Department of the alias.
2) If the licensee changed names by court order or due to marital status change, the licensee shall notify the Department of the name change with a copy of the marriage certificate or portions of the court order relating to the name change and indicate the name for licensure.
3) The licensee shall ensure that all CE certificates are issued under the name of licensure.
c) Office Location. Each licensee shall immediately notify the Department in a manner established by the Department of a change in office location within 14 days after such change in location.
d) Each sponsoring broker shall immediately notify the Department of any change of business information.
1) When a licensee acquires or transfers any interest in a licensed corporation, limited liability company, partnership, limited partnership or limited liability partnership licensed under the Act, the sponsoring broker shall submit a notice as prescribed by the Department.
2) When a licensee becomes an officer, manager, member or partner of a corporation, limited liability company, partnership, limited partnership or limited liability partnership, the sponsoring broker shall submit notice as prescribed by the Department. Any changes in designated managing brokers, office or branch shall be reported in writing to the Department within 15 days.
3) When the licensee operates under an assumed name as delineated in Section 1450.120, as applicable.
(Source: Amended at 43 Ill. Reg. 1975, effective January 25, 2019)