TITLE 68: PROFESSIONS AND OCCUPATIONS
CHAPTER VII: DEPARTMENT OF FINANCIAL AND PROFESSIONAL REGULATION
SUBCHAPTER b: PROFESSIONS AND OCCUPATIONS
PART 1440 AUCTION LICENSE ACT
SECTION 1440.410 REGISTRATION
Section 1440.410 Registration
a) An applicant who desires to register as an internet auction listing service shall submit to the Division on forms provided by the Division:
1) The applicant's name, address, Social Security Number or federal employer identification number, and telephone number;
2) The applicant's designated agent;
3) The fee as provided by Section 1440.170; and
4) Certifications as provided in Section 10-27(c) of the Act.
b) If an applicant is making application as an internet auction listing service in the form of a corporation, limited liability company or legally formed partnership, the applicant, in addition to the information provided in subsection (a), shall submit to the Division on forms provided by the Division:
1) The articles of incorporation or organization or evidence of other legal authority, and if the corporation, limited liability company, or other legally formed partnership is registered in a state other than Illinois, a certificate of authority to conduct business in the State of Illinois; and
2) A list of all officers, directors, and owners with a percentage of ownership that is in excess of 10%.
(Source: Amended at 35 Ill. Reg. 7358, effective April 21, 2011)