TITLE 68: PROFESSIONS AND OCCUPATIONS
CHAPTER VII: DEPARTMENT OF FINANCIAL AND PROFESSIONAL REGULATION
SUBCHAPTER b: PROFESSIONS AND OCCUPATIONS
PART 1440 AUCTION LICENSE ACT
SECTION 1440.150 RESTORATION OF LAPSED OR EXPIRED LICENSE
Section 1440.150 Restoration of Lapsed or Expired License
a) A licensee whose license has lapsed or expired shall have 2 years from the date the license expired to restore his or her license without examination. The licensee whose license has expired shall make application on forms provided by the Division, which shall include the following:
1) The applicant's name, address and telephone number;
2) The applicant's Social Security Number and date of birth;
3) The applicant's license number;
4) The fees as provided by Section 1440.170 of this Part;
5) A properly completed 45 day permit sponsor card issued in accordance with Section 10-35 of the Act and Section 1440.140 of this Part;
6) Proof of successful completion of 12 hours of approved continuing education; and
7) Any other information as required by the Division, including but not limited to personal history, criminal record, Illinois tax delinquency, Illinois student loan delinquency, court ordered child support delinquency, or other information used by the Division to determine an applicant's fitness for licensure.
b) A licensee whose license has lapsed or expired for a period in excess of 2 years shall certify to successful completion of 12 hours of approved education within 6 months prior to making application, and meet the requirements of an initial applicant pursuant to Article 10 of the Act and this Part promulgated for the administration of the Act. The licensee shall make a restoration application on forms provided by the Division.
(Source: Amended at 33 Ill. Reg. 7077, effective May 14, 2009)