TITLE 68: PROFESSIONS AND OCCUPATIONS
CHAPTER VII: DEPARTMENT OF FINANCIAL AND PROFESSIONAL REGULATION
SUBCHAPTER b: PROFESSIONS AND OCCUPATIONS
PART 1340 ILLINOIS PHYSICAL THERAPY ACT
SECTION 1340.57 FEES
Section 1340.57 Fees
The following fees shall be paid to the Division and are not refundable:
a) Application Fees
1) The fee for application for a license as a physical therapist or physical therapist assistant is $100. In addition, applicants for an examination shall be required to pay, either to the Division or to the designated testing service, a fee covering the cost of determining an applicant's eligibility and providing the examination. Failure to appear for the examination on the scheduled date, at the time and place specified, after the applicant's application for examination has been received and acknowledged by the Division or the designated testing service, shall result in the forfeiture of the examination fee.
2) The fee for application as a continuing education sponsor is $500. Illinois State colleges and universities and Illinois State agencies are exempt from payment of this fee.
b) Renewal Fees
1) The fee for the renewal of a license shall be calculated at the rate of $30 per year.
2) The fee for renewal of CE sponsor approval is $250 for the renewal period.
c) General Fees
1) The fee for the restoration of a license other than from inactive status is $50 plus payment of all lapsed renewal fees, but not to exceed $200.
2) The fee for restoration of a license from inactive status is the current renewal fee.
3) The fee for a certification of a licensee's record for any purpose is $20.
4) The fee to have the scoring of an examination authorized by the Division reviewed and verified is $20 plus any fees charged by the designated testing service.
5) The fee for a roster of persons licensed as physical therapists or physical therapist assistants in this State shall be the actual cost of producing the roster.
(Source: Amended at 42 Ill. Reg. 14185, effective July 11, 2018)