TITLE 68: PROFESSIONS AND OCCUPATIONS
CHAPTER VII: DEPARTMENT OF FINANCIAL AND PROFESSIONAL REGULATION
SUBCHAPTER b: PROFESSIONS AND OCCUPATIONS
PART 1330 PHARMACY PRACTICE ACT
SECTION 1330.350 ENDORSEMENT
Section 1330.350 Endorsement
a) An applicant who is currently licensed by examination under the laws of another U.S. jurisdiction or another country shall file an application with the Division, together with:
1) Certification of graduation from a pharmacy program approved pursuant to Section 6 of the Act and Section 1330.300 of this Part;
2) For individuals licensed in another state prior to January 1, 1983, proof of having completed the hours of apprenticeship, or, if at least 1500 hours of apprenticeship were not required, an affidavit attesting to the period of the applicant's active experience as a pharmacist;
3) A certification by the state or territory of original licensure stating:
A) The time during which the applicant was licensed in that state;
B) Whether the file on the applicant contains any record of any disciplinary actions taken or pending; and
C) A brief description of the examination and the applicant's grades;
4) Proof of successful passage of the Illinois multi-state jurisprudence examination; and
5) The fee as required by Section 1330.20.
b) The Division shall examine each application to determine whether the requirements, at the time of licensure in the state where the applicant was licensed by examination, were substantially equivalent to the requirements then in force in this State.
c) If the requirements are found to be substantially equivalent and the applicant graduated from an approved college of pharmacy and meets all other requirements of the Act, the Division will notify the applicant of approval and/or denial and the reasons for the approval or denial within 30 days after receipt of the application and supporting documentation.