TITLE 68: PROFESSIONS AND OCCUPATIONS
CHAPTER VII: DEPARTMENT OF FINANCIAL AND PROFESSIONAL REGULATION
SUBCHAPTER b: PROFESSIONS AND OCCUPATIONS
PART 1325 ORTHOTICS, PROSTHETICS AND PEDORTHICS PRACTICE ACT
SECTION 1325.50 FEES
Section 1325.50 Fees
The following fees shall be paid to the Department and are nonrefundable:
a) Application fees
1) The fee for application for a license as an orthotist, prosthetist or pedorthist is $400.
2) The fee for application as a continuing education sponsor is $500.
b) Renewal fees
1) The fee for renewal of an orthotist, prosthetist or pedorthist license is $125 per year.
2) The fee for renewal as a continuing education sponsor is $250.
c) General fees
1) The fee for restoration of a license other than from inactive status is $50 plus payment of all lapsed renewal fees.
2) The fee for issuance of a duplicate license or for the issuance of a replacement license for a license that has been lost or destroyed is $20.
3) The fee for the issuance of a license with a change of name or address, other than during the renewal period, is $20. No fee is required for name and address changes on Division records when no duplicate license is printed.
4) The fee for certification of a license for any purpose is $20.
5) The fee for a wall certificate showing licensure is the actual cost of producing the certificate.
The fee for a roster of persons licensed under the Act is the actual cost of producing the roster.
(Source: Amended at 37 Ill. Reg. 4861, effective April 1, 2013)