TITLE 68: PROFESSIONS AND OCCUPATIONS
CHAPTER VII: DEPARTMENT OF FINANCIAL AND PROFESSIONAL REGULATION
SUBCHAPTER b: PROFESSIONS AND OCCUPATIONS
PART 1320 OPTOMETRIC PRACTICE ACT OF 1987
SECTION 1320.400 FEES
Section 1320.400 Fees
a) Application Fees
1) The fee for application for an original license as an optometrist is $500.
2) Applicants for any examination shall be required to pay, either to the Division or its designated testing service, a fee covering the cost of determining the applicant's eligibility and providing the examination.
3) The fee for application for licensure of a person licensed as an optometrist in another jurisdiction is $500.
4) The fee for a sponsor of continuing education is $500.
b) Renewal Fees
1) The fee for renewal of an optometrist license is $200 per year.
2) The fee for renewal as a sponsor of continuing education is $250 per year.
c) General Fees
1) The fee for restoration of a license other than from inactive status is $50 plus payment of all lapsed renewal fees. For the purposes of restoring from inactive status, the Division shall consider that no renewal fees have lapsed during the period of inactive status.
2) The fee for issuance of a duplicate license or for the issuance of a replacement license for a license that has been lost or destroyed is $20.
3) The fee for the issuance of a license with a change of name or address other than during the renewal period is $20.
4) The fee for the certification of a license for any purpose is $20.
5) The fee for a wall certificate showing licensure is the actual cost of producing the license.
6) The fee for a roster of persons licensed under the Act is the actual cost of producing the roster.
(Source: Amended at 41 Ill. Reg. 11400, effective September 8, 2017)