TITLE 68: PROFESSIONS AND OCCUPATIONS
CHAPTER VII: DEPARTMENT OF FINANCIAL AND PROFESSIONAL REGULATION
SUBCHAPTER b: PROFESSIONS AND OCCUPATIONS
PART 1315 ILLINOIS OCCUPATIONAL THERAPY PRACTICE ACT
SECTION 1315.130 FEES FOR THE ADMINISTRATION OF THE ACT
Section 1315.130 Fees for the Administration of the Act
The following fees shall be paid to the Department for the functions performed by the Division under the Act and shall be non-refundable:
a) Application Fees
1) The fee for application for a license as an occupational therapist or occupational therapy assistant is $25. In addition, applicants for an examination shall be required to pay, either to the Department or to the designated testing service, a fee covering the cost of determining an applicant's eligibility and providing the examination. Failure to appear for the examination on the scheduled date, at the time and place specified, after the applicant's application for examination has been received and acknowledged by the Division or the designated testing service, shall result in the forfeiture of the examination fee.
2) The fee for application as a continuing education sponsor is $250. State colleges, universities, and State agencies are exempt from payment of this fee.
b) Renewal Fees
1) The fee for the renewal of a license as an occupational therapist shall be calculated at the rate of $20 per year.
2) The fee for the renewal of a license as an occupational therapy assistant shall be calculated at the rate of $10 per year.
3) The fee for renewal of continuing education sponsor approval is $125 for the renewal period.
c) General Fees
1) The fee for the restoration of a license other than from inactive status is $50 plus payment of all lapsed renewal fees, but not to exceed $110.
2) The fee for the issuance of a duplicate license, for the issuance of a replacement license for a license that has been lost or destroyed or for the issuance of a license with a change of name or address, other than during the renewal period, is $20. No fee is required for name and address changes on Division records when no duplicate license is issued.
3) The fee for a certification of a licensee’s record for any purpose is $20.
4) The fee to have the scoring of an examination authorized by the Division reviewed and verified is $20 plus any fees charged by the applicable testing service.
5) The fee for a wall certificate showing licensure shall be the actual cost of producing the certificate.
6) The fee for a roster of persons licensed as occupational therapists or occupational therapy assistants in this State shall be the actual cost of producing the roster.
(Source: Amended at 35 Ill. Reg. 17609, effective November 4, 2011)