TITLE 68: PROFESSIONS AND OCCUPATIONS
CHAPTER VII: DEPARTMENT OF FINANCIAL AND PROFESSIONAL REGULATION
SUBCHAPTER b: PROFESSIONS AND OCCUPATIONS
PART 1300 NURSE PRACTICE ACT
SECTION 1300.30 FEES
Section 1300.30 Fees
The following fees shall be paid to the Department and are not refundable:
a) Application Fees
1) The fee for application for a license as a registered professional nurse, a licensed practical nurse, and a medication aide is $50. In addition, applicants for an examination shall be required to pay, either to the Division or to the designated testing service, a fee covering the cost of determining an applicant's eligibility and providing the examination. Failure to appear for the examination on the scheduled date, at the time and place specified, after the applicant's application for examination has been received and acknowledged by the Division or the designated testing service, shall result in the forfeiture of the examination fee.
2) The fee for application for participation in the pilot program as a qualified facility as set forth in Section 1300.600 is $500.
3) The fee for a temporary restoration or endorsement permit for a license as an advanced practice nurse, a registered professional nurse and a licensed practical nurse is $25.
4) The fee for a nurse externship permit is $50.
5) The fee for application for a license as an advanced practice nurse is $125.
6) The fee for application as an approved continuing education sponsor is $500.
b) Renewal Fees
1) The fee for the renewal of a practical nurse license shall be calculated at the rate of $40 per year.
2) The fee for the renewal of a registered professional nurse license shall be calculated at the rate of $40 per year.
3) The fee for the renewal of a license as an advanced practice nurse shall be calculated at the rate of $40 per year.
4) The fee for renewal of an APN, LPN or RN continuing education sponsor approval is $250 for 2 years.
c) General Fees
1) The fee for the restoration of a license other than from inactive status is $50 plus payment of all lapsed renewal fees, but not to exceed $250.
2) The fee for the issuance of a duplicate license, for the issuance of a replacement license, for a license that has been lost or destroyed or for the issuance of a license with a change of name or address other than during the renewal period is $20. No fee is required for name and address changes on Division records when no duplicate license is issued.
3) The fee for a certification of a licensee's record for any purpose is $20.
4) The fee to have the scoring of an examination authorized by the Division reviewed and verified is $20 plus any fees charged by the applicable testing service.
5) The fee for a wall certificate showing licensure shall be the actual cost of producing the certificate.
6) The fee for a roster of persons licensed as registered professional nurses, licensed practical nurses, or medication aides in this State shall be the actual cost of producing such a roster.
7) The fee for processing a fingerprint card by the Department of State Police is the cost of processing, which shall be made payable to the State Police Services Fund and shall be remitted to the State Police for deposit into the Fund.
(Source: Amended at 39 Ill. Reg. 15764, effective November 24, 2015)