TITLE 68: PROFESSIONS AND OCCUPATIONS
CHAPTER VII: DEPARTMENT OF FINANCIAL AND PROFESSIONAL REGULATION
SUBCHAPTER b: PROFESSIONS AND OCCUPATIONS
PART 1283 MARRIAGE AND FAMILY THERAPY LICENSING ACT
SECTION 1283.95 FEES
Section 1283.95 Fees
The following fees shall be paid to the Division and are not refundable:
a) Application Fees.
1) The fee for original application for a license as a marriage and family therapist is $100. In addition, applicants for an examination shall be required to pay, either to the Division or to the designated testing service, a fee covering the cost of determining an applicant's eligibility and providing the examination. Failure to appear for the examination on the scheduled date, at the time and place specified, after the applicant's application for examination has been received and acknowledged by the Division or the designated testing service, shall result in the forfeiture of the examination fee.
2) The fee for a license as an associate marriage and family therapist is $100.
3) The application fee for a license as a marriage and family therapist certified or licensed under the laws of another jurisdiction is $200.
4) The fee for application as a continuing education sponsor is $500. State agencies, State colleges and State universities in Illinois are exempt from paying this fee.
b) Renewal Fees.
1) The fee for the renewal of a marriage and family therapist license shall be calculated at the rate of $60 per year.
2) The fee for renewal as a continuing education sponsor is $125 per year.
c) General Fees.
1) The fee for the restoration of a license other than from inactive status that has been expired for 5 years or less is $20 plus payment of all lapsed renewal fees.
2) The fee for the restoration of a license that has been expired for more than 5 years is $300.
3) The fee for the issuance of a duplicate license, for the issuance of a replacement license, for a license which has been lost or destroyed or for the issuance of a license with a change of name or address other than during the renewal period is $20. No fee is required for name and address changes on Division records when no duplicate license is issued.
4) The fee for a certification of a licensee's record for any purpose is $20.
5) The fee to have the scoring of an examination administered by the Division reviewed and verified is $20, plus any fee charged by the testing service.
6) The fee for a wall certificate showing licensure shall be the actual cost of producing the certificate.
7) The fee for a roster of persons licensed as marriage and family therapists in this State shall be the actual cost of producing the roster.
(Source: Amended at 31 Ill. Reg. 4711, effective March 9, 2007)