TITLE 68: PROFESSIONS AND OCCUPATIONS
CHAPTER VII: DEPARTMENT OF FINANCIAL AND PROFESSIONAL REGULATION
SUBCHAPTER b: PROFESSIONS AND OCCUPATIONS
PART 1275 THE ILLINOIS LANDSCAPE ARCHITECTURE ACT OF 1989
SECTION 1275.75 FEES
Section 1275.75 Fees
The following fees may be paid to the Division and are not refundable:
a) Application Fees. The fee for application for a license as a landscape architect is $100. In addition, applicants for an examination shall be required to pay to the designated testing service a fee covering the cost of providing the examination.
b) Renewal Fees. The fee for the renewal of a license shall be calculated at the rate of $30 per year.
c) General Fees
1) The fee for the restoration of a license other than from inactive status is $50 plus payment of all lapsed renewal fees, not to exceed $230.
2) The fee for the issuance of a duplicate license, for the issuance of a replacement license for a license that has been lost or destroyed or for the issuance of a license with a change of name or address, other than during the renewal period, is $20. No fee is required for name and address changes on Division records when no duplicate license is issued.
3) The fee for a certification of a licensee's record for any purpose is $20.
4) The fee for a wall certificate showing licensure shall be the actual cost of producing the certificate.
5) The fee for a roster of persons licensed as landscape architects in this State shall be the actual cost of producing the roster.
(Source: Amended at 37 Ill. Reg. 16378, effective October 18, 2013)