TITLE 68: PROFESSIONS AND OCCUPATIONS
CHAPTER VII: DEPARTMENT OF FINANCIAL AND PROFESSIONAL REGULATION
SUBCHAPTER b: PROFESSIONS AND OCCUPATIONS
PART 1275 THE ILLINOIS LANDSCAPE ARCHITECTURE ACT OF 1989
SECTION 1275.75 FEES
Section 1275.75 Fees
The following fees shall be paid to the Division and are not refundable:
a) Application Fees. The fee for application for a certificate of registration as a landscape architect is $100. In addition, applicants for an examination shall be required to pay, either to the Division or to the designated testing service, a fee covering the cost of determining an applicant's eligibility and providing the examination. Failure to appear for the examination on the scheduled date, at the time and place specified, after the applicant's application for examination has been received and acknowledged by the Division or the designated testing service, shall result in the forfeiture of the examination fee.
b) Renewal Fees. The fee for the renewal of a certificate shall be calculated at the rate of $30 per year.
c) General Fees.
1) The fee for the restoration of a certificate other than from inactive status is $20 plus payment of all lapsed renewal fees, not to exceed $200.
2) The fee for the issuance of a duplicate certificate, for the issuance of a replacement certificate for a certificate that has been lost or destroyed or for the issuance of a certificate with a change of name or address, other than during the renewal period, is $20. No fee is required for name and address changes on Division records when no duplicate certificate is issued.
3) The fee for a certification of a registrant's record for any purpose is $20.
4) The fee to have the scoring of an examination authorized by the Division reviewed and verified is $20 plus any fees charged by the applicable testing service.
5) The fee for a wall certificate showing registration shall be the actual cost of producing the certificate.
6) The fee for a roster of persons registered as landscape architects in this State shall be the actual cost of producing the roster.
(Source: Amended at 30 Ill. Reg. 4646, effective March 2, 2006)