TITLE 68: PROFESSIONS AND OCCUPATIONS
CHAPTER VII: DEPARTMENT OF PROFESSIONAL REGULATION
SUBCHAPTER b: PROFESSIONS AND OCCUPATIONS
PART 1253 HOME MEDICAL EQUIPMENT AND SERVICES PROVIDER ACT
SECTION 1253.70 FEES
Section 1253.70 Fees
The following fees shall be paid to the Department and are not refundable:
a) Application Fees. The fee for application for a license as a home medical equipment and services provider is $300.
b) Renewal Fees. The fee for the renewal of a license shall be calculated at the rate of $100 per year.
c) General Fees.
1) The fee for a certification of a licensee's record for any purpose is $20.
2) The fee for a wall certificate showing licensure shall be the actual cost of producing the certificate.
3) The fee for a roster of entities licensed as home medical equipment and services providers in this State shall be the actual cost of producing the roster.
4) The fee for issuance of a duplicate license or a replacement license for a license that has been lost or destroyed, other than during the renewal period, is $20.
5) The fee for the issuance of a license with a change of name or a change of address is $150.