TITLE 68: PROFESSIONS AND OCCUPATIONS
CHAPTER VII: DEPARTMENT OF FINANCIAL AND PROFESSIONAL REGULATION
SUBCHAPTER b: PROFESSIONS AND OCCUPATIONS
PART 1251 GENETIC COUNSELOR LICENSING ACT
SECTION 1251.70 FEES
Section 1251.70 Fees
The following fees shall be paid to the Division and are not refundable:
a) Application Fees
1) The fee for application for a license as a genetic counselor is $150.
2) The fee for a temporary license is $50.
b) Renewal Fees
The fee for the renewal of a license shall be calculated at the rate of $75 per year.
c) General Fees
1) The fee for the restoration of a license other than from inactive status is $50 plus payment of all lapsed renewal fees, not to exceed $470.
2) The fee for the issuance of a duplicate license, for the issuance of a replacement license for a license that has been lost or destroyed, or for the issuance of a license with a change of name or address, other than during the renewal period, is $20. No fee is required for name and address changes on Division records when no duplicate license is issued.
3) The fee for a certification of a licensee's record for any purpose is $20.
4) The fee to have the scoring of an examination authorized by the Division reviewed and verified is $20 plus any fees charged by the applicable testing service.
5) The fee for a wall certificate showing licensure shall be the actual cost of producing the certificate.
6) The fee for a roster of persons licensed as genetic counselors in this State shall be the actual cost of producing the roster.
(Source: Amended at 36 Ill. Reg. 3895, effective March 9, 2012)