TITLE 68: PROFESSIONS AND OCCUPATIONS
CHAPTER VII: DEPARTMENT OF FINANCIAL AND PROFESSIONAL REGULATION
SUBCHAPTER b: PROFESSIONS AND OCCUPATIONS
PART 1220 ILLINOIS DENTAL PRACTICE ACT
SECTION 1220.530 ANESTHESIA REVIEW PANEL
Section 1220.530 Anesthesia Review Panel
a) The Director may appoint an Anesthesia Review Panel that shall consist of six members.
b) The members shall meet the following minimum requirements:
1) Each member shall be a licensed dentist in the State of Illinois whose license is active and in good standing;
2) Three members shall hold an active Permit A;
3) Three members shall hold an active Permit B.
c) The Panel shall:
1) Meet only at the direction of the Director;
2) Be reimbursed for all legitimate, necessary and authorized expenses incurred in attending the meetings of the panel;
3) Review Permit A and Permit B applications at the request of the Director;
4) Recommend to the Director the eligibility of applicants;
5) Recommend to the Director when an on-site inspection may be necessary and conduct an inspection with a Board member present;
6) Evaluate results of on-site inspection and make recommendation to the Director as to eligibility of applicants; and
7) Advise the Director in regard to anesthesiology related matters that include mortality and morbidity statistics.
d) Each Panel member shall serve a 4 year term and may be appointed once.
(Source: Amended at 34 Ill. Reg. 7205, effective May 5, 2010)