TITLE 68: PROFESSIONS AND OCCUPATIONS
CHAPTER VII: DEPARTMENT OF PROFESSIONAL REGULATION
SUBCHAPTER b: PROFESSIONS AND OCCUPATIONS
PART 1200 ILLINOIS CERTIFIED SHORTHAND REPORTERS ACT OF 1984
SECTION 1200.50 FEES FOR THE ADMINISTRATION OF THE ACT
Section 1200.50 Fees for the Administration of the Act
The following fees shall be paid to the Department for the administration of the Act and shall be nonrefundable.
a) Applications Fees.
1) The fee for application and for a certificate as a certified shorthand reporter is $25. In addition, the applicants may be required to pay the Department, or its designated testing service, a fee for the cost of providing the examination.
2) The fee to be paid for a certificate issued at the request of the Director of the Administrative Office of the Courts as set forth under Section 6 of the Act is $35.
3) The fee for application as a continuing education sponsor is $300. State agencies, State colleges and State universities in Illinois shall be exempt from this fee.
b) Renewal Fees.
1) The fee for the renewal of a certificate shall be calculated at the rate of $20 per year.
2) The fee for the renewal as a continuing education sponsor shall be calculated at the rate of $50 per year.
c) General Fees.
1) The fee for placing a certificate on inactive status is $20.
2) The fee for restoration of a certificate from inactive status is the current renewal fee.
3) The fee for restoration of a certificate from other than inactive status is $10 plus all lapsed renewal fees not to exceed $150.
4) The fee for certification of a license record is $20.
5) The fee for a wall certificate shall be the actual cost of producing such certificate.
6) The fee for the issuance of a duplicate certificate, for the issuance of a replacement certificate, or for the issuance of a license with a change of name or address other than during the renewal period is $20. No fee is required for name and address changes on Department records when no duplicate license is issued.
7) The fee for a roster of certificate holders is the cost of producing the roster. The cost of producing the roster shall be determined in accordance with the following formula: Total number of registrants in the list requested divided by 1000 multiplied by the Multiplier, plus Fixed Costs (such as personnel and handling) = Total Roster Cost.
(Source: Amended at 23 Ill. Reg. 7102, effective June 4, 1999)