TITLE 68: PROFESSIONS AND OCCUPATIONS
CHAPTER VII: DEPARTMENT OF PROFESSIONAL REGULATION
SUBCHAPTER b: PROFESSIONS AND OCCUPATIONS
PART 1200 ILLINOIS CERTIFIED SHORTHAND REPORTERS ACT OF 1984
SECTION 1200.45 ENDORSEMENT
Section 1200.45 Endorsement
a) An applicant who is licensed under the laws of another jurisdiction shall file an application with the Department, together with a certification from the licensing authority of the jurisdiction stating:
1) The time during which the applicant was licensed in that jurisdiction;
2) Whether the file on the applicant contains any record of any disciplinary actions taken or pending;
3) A brief description of the examination taken and the grades received. The brief description shall include the speeds of dictation, the percentage of accuracy to pass and the contents of the written knowledge test.
4) A copy of the Act and Rules from the state of original licensure which were in effect at the time of licensure.
b) A complete work history since date of original licensure in another jurisdiction to present;
c) The applicant may be required to appear for an oral interview:
1) To clarify or explain information contained in the submitted documentation;
2) To determine substantial equivalence of the applicant's qualifications to the licensing requirements in this State.
(Source: Amended at 12 Ill. Reg. 16718, effective September 30, 1988)