TITLE 68: PROFESSIONS AND OCCUPATIONS
CHAPTER VII: DEPARTMENT OF FINANCIAL AND PROFESSIONAL REGULATION
SUBCHAPTER b: PROFESSIONS AND OCCUPATIONS
PART 1140 ACUPUNCTURE PRACTICE ACT
SECTION 1140.20 FEES
Section 1140.20 Fees
The following fees shall be paid to the Division and are not refundable:
a) Application Fees
1) The fee for application for a license as an acupuncturist is $500.
2) The fee for application as a continuing education sponsor is $250.
b) Renewal Fees
1) The fee for the renewal of an acupuncturist license shall be calculated at the rate of $250 per year.
2) The fee for the renewal of continuing education sponsor approval is $250 for a 2 year license.
c) General Fees
1) The fee for the restoration of a license other than from inactive status is $20 plus payment of all lapsed renewal fees, not to exceed $1,000.
2) The fee for the issuance of a duplicate license, for the issuance of a replacement license, for a license that has been lost or destroyed or for the issuance of a license with a change of name or address other than during the renewal period is $20. No fee is required for name and address changes on Division records when no duplicate license is issued.
3) The fee for the certification of a license for any purpose is $20.
4) The fee for a wall certificate showing licensure shall be the actual cost of producing such certificate.
5) The fee for a roster of persons licensed as acupuncturists in this State shall be the actual cost of producing such a roster.
(Source: Amended at 34 Ill. Reg. 11759, effective July 28, 2010)