TITLE 68: PROFESSIONS AND OCCUPATIONS
CHAPTER VII: DEPARTMENT OF PROFESSIONAL REGULATION
SUBCHAPTER a: ADMINISTRATIVE RULES
PART 1110 RULES OF PRACTICE IN ADMINISTRATIVE HEARINGS
SECTION 1110.200 DOCUMENTS
Section 1110.200 Documents
a) Business records shall be admissible. A business record is:
2) A memorandum, report, record or data compilation;
3) Made by a person with first-hand knowledge of the facts;
4) Made at or near the time of the facts;
5) Made as part of the regular practice of the activity; and
6) Kept in the course of regularly conducted activity.
b) Any party may prove elements (a)(3) through (a)(6), above, by presentation of a sworn statement by an individual responsible for making or keeping such records. Business records include medical reports and police reports.
c) Any party seeking introduction of a document will be allowed to offer a mechanical reproduction or carbon copy of the original without any showing that the original is unavailable, upon representation of the party or attorney that the copy is a fair and accurate copy of the original.