TITLE 59: MENTAL HEALTH
CHAPTER I: DEPARTMENT OF HUMAN SERVICES
PART 119 MINIMUM STANDARDS FOR CERTIFICATION OF DEVELOPMENTAL TRAINING PROGRAMS
SECTION 119.305 APPLICATION FOR CERTIFICATION
Section 119.305 Application for certification
Providers shall obtain application forms by writing to:
Office of Accreditation and Licensure
Department of Human Services
405 Stratton Building
Springfield IL 62765
b) Certification renewal
1) Each certified provider shall submit a renewal application at least 120 days before expiration of the certification. The Department shall mail an application to the provider prior to the 120 day period before expiration.
2) Prior to recertification, OAL shall survey a provider.
3) The Department shall recertify a provider in compliance with this Part for an additional one-year period.
4) When the Department does not approve a provider for recertification, the Department shall notify the provider, in writing, within 30 days after the decision.
5) The notice shall include a clear and concise statement of the violation on which the determination is based and notice of the opportunity for a hearing in accordance with Section 119.330 of this Part.
6) The Department shall consider approving written requests for the development and certification of new providers when the following conditions are presented to the Department and verified:
A) The provider shall not force:
i) The provision of a service or residential setting on an individual or guardian which does not meet the individual's needs and desires; or
ii) Residential relocation of individuals away from participating relatives;
B) The provider demonstrates through letters of support or working agreement, a willingness to work cooperatively in coordinating services with residential service providers in the geographic area where services are provided; and
C) The provider shall identify unserved individuals who have been assessed to be in need of developmental training.
(Source: Amended at 21 Ill. Reg. 8297, effective June 25, 1997)