TITLE 59: MENTAL HEALTH
CHAPTER I: DEPARTMENT OF HUMAN SERVICES
PART 117 FAMILY ASSISTANCE AND HOME-BASED SUPPORT PROGRAMS FOR PERSONS WITH MENTAL DISABILITIES
SECTION 117.330 STIPEND TERMINATION
Section 117.330 Stipend termination
a) Payment of the stipend shall cease when any of the following occur:
1) The family no longer meets the eligibility criteria;
2) The eligible child attains the age of 18;
3) The eligible child moves from the family home;
4) The parent no longer has custody of the child;
5) The family fails to make a report on any of the eligibility standards described in subsections (a)(1) through (4) of this Section as required by Section 117.320;
6) The parent does not submit the annual verification statement on the use of the funds to the Department as required by Section 117.320(b);
7) The parent submits false information to the Department in an application or a verification statement regarding the stipend's use;
8) The eligible child is abused or neglected as reported under the provisions of the Abuse and Neglected Child Reporting Act [325 ILCS 5] and as confirmed by the Department of Children and Family Services; or
9) The family uses the monthly stipend for alcohol, illegal drugs, gambling or any illegal activities.
b) The parent shall report changes in eligibility in writing to the Department within 30 days after such changes occur.
c) If the family moves, the parent shall report the change of address in writing to the Department within 14 days.