TITLE 44: GOVERNMENT CONTRACTS, GRANTMAKING, PROCUREMENT AND PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
SUBTITLE D: PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
CHAPTER I: DEPARTMENT OF CENTRAL MANAGEMENT SERVICES
PART 5010 MARKING, INVENTORY, TRANSFER AND DISPOSAL OF STATE-OWNED PERSONAL PROPERTY
SECTION 5010.990 PAYMENT FOR SCRAP BY BIDDER
Section 5010.990 Payment for Scrap by Bidder
a) Payment shall be made by check or money order, payable to Department of Central Management Services, Property Control Division.
b) If the scrap sold has been weighed before sale:
1) The winning bidder must present his payment before removing the scrap from the sale site, and
2) the selling agency shall forward a copy of the bill of sale and the buyer's check or money order to the Property Control Division.
c) If the scrap sold has not been weighed before sale:
1) Immediately after the sale, the winning bidder, accompanied by a representative of the selling agency shall transport the scrap to the nearest available scales for weighing;
2) the selling agency's representative shall verify the weight tickets of the scrap when it is weighed;
3) the winning bidder shall then make payment based on the verified weight; and
4) the selling agency shall forward the check or money order and a copy of the bill of sale to the Property Control Division.