TITLE 44: GOVERNMENT CONTRACTS, GRANTMAKING, PROCUREMENT AND PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
SUBTITLE D: PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
CHAPTER I: DEPARTMENT OF CENTRAL MANAGEMENT SERVICES
PART 5010 MARKING, INVENTORY, TRANSFER AND DISPOSAL OF STATE-OWNED PERSONAL PROPERTY
SECTION 5010.120 APPLICABILITY
Section 5010.120 Applicability
a) These rules apply to any activity of the Department of Central Management Services pertaining to the supervision, accountability, control and disposal of State-owned tangible personal property.
b) These rules apply to all State agencies. For the purposes of these rules the term "State Agency" means and includes:
1) All elected State officers;
2) directors of the executive code departments;
3) presidents of universities and colleges;
4) chairmen of executive boards, bureaus and commissions;
5) all other officers in charge of the property of the State; and
6) subordinates of responsible officers deputized to carry out the responsible officer's duties.
c) These rules apply to all tangible personal property owned by the State.