TITLE 44: GOVERNMENT CONTRACTS, GRANTMAKING, PROCUREMENT AND PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
SUBTITLE B: SUPPLEMENTAL PROCUREMENT RULES
CHAPTER XX: ATTORNEY GENERAL
PART 1300 ATTORNEY GENERAL'S PROCUREMENT
SECTION 1300.4015 METHOD OF SOURCE SELECTION
Section 1300.4015 Method of Source Selection
a) Leases shall be procured by using a Request for Information process, except as provided in subsection (b).
b) The RFI process is not required in the following circumstances.
1) Property of less than 10,000 square feet with rent of less than $100,000 per year.
2) Duration of less than one year that cannot be renewed.
3) Specialized space available at only one location.
4) Renewal or extension of leases provided that:
A) The CPO determines in writing that the renewal or extension is in the best interest of the OAG and the State;
B) The CPO submits the written determination and the renewal or extension to the OAG PPCMB;
C) The OAG PPCMB does not object in writing to the renewal or extension within 30 calendar days after its submission;
D) The CPO publishes notice of the renewal or extension in the Bulletin; and
E) The length of the lease, including renewals, does not exceed 10 years.
5) Leases with other governmental units may be negotiated without using the RFI process when deemed by the CPO to be in the best interest of the OAG and the State. [30 ILCS 500/40-15]
c) Leases acquired under these exceptions shall be selected and entered into by negotiation. Written summaries of all negotiations shall be maintained in lease files.
(Source: Amended at 40 Ill. Reg. 3401, effective February 11, 2016)