TITLE 44: GOVERNMENT CONTRACTS, GRANTMAKING, PROCUREMENT AND PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
SUBTITLE B: SUPPLEMENTAL PROCUREMENT RULES
CHAPTER XX: ATTORNEY GENERAL
PART 1300 ATTORNEY GENERAL'S PROCUREMENT
SECTION 1300.2045 PREQUALIFICATION
Section 1300.2045 Prequalification
1) The CPO may require that vendors be prequalified as a condition of being placed on the bid list. If so, vendors shall be given an opportunity to prequalify at least one time per year. The opportunity to prequalify, and whether prequalification will be a condition of bidding or being awarded a contract, shall be announced in the Bulletin.
2) The fact that a prospective vendor has been prequalified does not necessarily represent a finding of responsibility for a particular procurement.
3) Except in the case of professional and artistic services, distribution of and responses to the solicitation may be limited to prequalified vendors and award of a contract may be denied because a vendor was not prequalified.
b) Professional and Artistic Services
When the services are needed on a recurring basis, the CPO shall actively solicit persons engaged in providing such services to submit annual statements of qualifications in a prescribed format that shall include the following information:
1) technical education and training;
2) general or special experience, certifications, licenses, and memberships in professional associations, societies, or boards;
3) an expression of interest in providing a particular professional or artistic service; and
4) any other pertinent information requested by the Procurement Officer.
c) Qualified Products Lists
Qualified products lists are treated in Section 1300.2050 (Specifications and Samples) of this Part.
(Source: Amended at 36 Ill. Reg. 11974, effective July 13, 2012)