TITLE 44: GOVERNMENT CONTRACTS, GRANTMAKING, PROCUREMENT AND PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
SUBTITLE B: SUPPLEMENTAL PROCUREMENT RULES
CHAPTER XIII: STATE BOARD OF EDUCATION
PART 1110 EDUCATION PURCHASING PROGRAM
SECTION 1110.110 WITHDRAWAL OF CERTIFICATION
Section 1110.110 Withdrawal of Certification
a) In addition to the basis for withdrawing certification set forth in Section 1110.100 of this Part, the State Superintendent shall withdraw the certification of an education purchasing contract at any time if:
1) the vendor has failed to perform in accordance with the terms and provisions of the contract while providing supplies or services to Illinois educational entities;
2) the contract has been terminated or has expired by its terms; or
3) the State Superintendent determines, from the point of view of the contract's benefit to educational entities, that:
A) an amendment to the contract has substantially and negatively modified the contract's terms or the range of supplies or services offered through the contract; or
B) an amendment to the contract has substantially and negatively affected the terms of delivery, quality, or serviceability of the supplies or services offered through the contract.
b) The State Superintendent shall use the web-based resources of ISBE and other means designed to reach educational entities to notify them when certification of a contract under this Part is withdrawn.
1) An educational entity that has commenced a transaction under an education purchasing contract may complete that transaction notwithstanding any action by the State Superintendent to remove the contract's certification.
2) No new transactions may be commenced under a contract whose certification has been withdrawn.