TITLE 44: GOVERNMENT CONTRACTS, GRANTMAKING, PROCUREMENTS, AND PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
SUBTITLE A: PROCUREMENT AND CONTRACT PROVISIONS
CHAPTER V: DEPARTMENT OF CENTRAL MANAGEMENT SERVICES
PART 20 SERVICE-DISABLED AND VETERAN-OWNED SMALL BUSINESSES
SECTION 20.200 AGENCY COMPLIANCE AND REPORTING
Section 20.200 Agency Compliance and Reporting
a) All State agencies, including the construction agencies, shall report to the Committee and CMS each quarter all of the following:
1) The aggregate amount of dollars spent on State contracts with SDVOSBs and VOSBs;
2) The number of approved memorandums exempting specific contracts from the goal and the reason for the exemption; and
3) The number of good faith effort waivers granted.
b) Fiscal Year Reports: By each September 1, each Chief Procurement Officer (CPO) shall report to CMS on all of the following for the immediately preceding fiscal year, and by each March 1 CMS shall compile and report that information to the General Assembly:
1) The total number of SDVOSBs, and the number of VOSBs, who submitted bids and/or proposals under this Part.
2) The total number of SDVOSBs, and the number of VOSBs, who entered into contracts with the State under this Part and the total value of those contracts. [30 ILCS 500/45-57(b)]
c) Yearly Review and Recommendations: Each year, each CPO shall review the progress of all State agencies under its jurisdiction in meeting the goal described in Section 20.100, with input from statewide veterans' service organizations and from the business community, including SDVOSBs and VOSBs. Each CPO shall make recommendations to be included in the CMS report to the General Assembly regarding continuation, increases, or decreases of the percentage goal. The recommendations shall be based upon the number of businesses that are owned by qualified veterans and on the continued need to encourage and promote businesses owned by qualified veterans. [30 ILCS 500/45-57(c)]