TITLE 35: ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION
SUBTITLE C: WATER POLLUTION
CHAPTER II: ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION AGENCY
PART 371 REQUIREMENTS FOR PLANS OF OPERATION AND OPERATION AND MAINTENANCE MANUALS
SECTION 371.280 OTHER ITEMS AVAILABLE AT MUNICIPAL WASTEWATER PUMPING STATIONS AND COLLECTION SYSTEMS
Section 371.280 Other Items Available at Municipal Wastewater Pumping Stations and Collection Systems
In addition to the O&M Manual, the following items must be available at the facility:
a) Warranties for all equipment
b) Construction photos, if applicable
c) Approved shop drawings
d) As-built drawings
e) A complete O&M library which must include, but is not limited to, the following references:
1) Illinois Pollution Control Board. 35 Ill. Adm. Code Subtitle C, Chapter 1 (previously uncodified as Chapter 3: Water Pollution), IEPA, Springfield, Illinois.
2) Manufacturers' manuals for all equipment including motor control centers and electrical panels.
3) Water Pollution Control Federation. Safety in Wastewater Works, Manual of Practice No.1, Washington, D.C.
4) Water Pollution Control Federation, Sewer Maintenance, Manual of Practice No.7, Washington,D.C.
5) Water Pollution Control Federation. Paints and Protective Coating for Wastewater Treatment Facilities; Manual of Practice No. 17, Washington, D.C.