TITLE 35: ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION SUBTITLE C: WATER POLLUTION
SUBTITLE C: WATER POLLUTION
CHAPTER II: ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION AGENCY
PART 365 PROCEDURES FOR ISSUING LOANS FROM THE WATER POLLUTION CONTROL LOAN PROGRAM SUBPART A: INTRODUCTION
SECTION 365.160 APPLICATION PROCESS
Section 365.160 Application Process
a) In order to receive a loan under the WPCLP, loan applicants must apply with the Agency using the loan application process outlined in Subpart C. The process requires that:
1) the loan applicant submits a Funding Nomination Form pursuant to Section 365.310;
2) the loan applicant submits a Project Plan pursuant to Section 365.320;
3) the project undergoes State environmental review under Section 365.330;
4) the project be placed on the Project Priority List pursuant to Section 365.340; and
5) the loan applicant secures the loan agreement pursuant to Section 365.350.
b) Loan applicants shall not execute a notice to proceed until the loan agreement has been fully secured and executed.