TITLE 35: ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION
SUBTITLE A: GENERAL PROVISIONS
CHAPTER I: POLLUTION CONTROL BOARD
PART 130 IDENTIFICATION AND PROTECTION OF TRADE SECRETS AND OTHER NON-DISCLOSABLE INFORMATION
SECTION 130.310 ACCESS TO CLAIMED OR DETERMINED ARTICLE
Section 130.310 Access to Claimed or Determined Article
a) The State agency must designate the State agency employees or officers who are authorized to review articles that are claimed to represent trade secrets for the purpose of making a determination pursuant to Section 130.208 of this Part.
b) Access to an article that is claimed or determined to represent a trade secret must be limited to:
1) Employees or officers designated pursuant to subsection (a) of this Section;
2) Other employees, officers, or authorized representatives of the State specifically authorized by the State agency to have access to the article for the purpose of carrying out the Act or regulations promulgated thereunder or when relevant to a proceeding or matter under the Act; or
3) Employees, officers, or authorized representatives of the United States who are specifically authorized by the State agency to have access to the article for the purpose of carrying out federal environmental statutes or regulations.
c) The State agency must maintain the following information with regard to an article that is claimed or determined to represent a trade secret:
1) A record of the number of copies held by the State agency;
2) A log of the location of all copies; and
3) A log of all persons who are authorized to review the article or copies thereof.