TITLE 23: EDUCATION AND CULTURAL RESOURCES
SUBTITLE B: CULTURAL RESOURCES
CHAPTER I: SECRETARY OF STATE
PART 3035 ILLINOIS STATE LIBRARY GRANT PROGRAMS
SECTION 3035.490 DISBURSEMENT OF GRANT FUNDS
Section 3035.490 Disbursement of Grant Funds
a) For grants under this Subpart, the State Library shall make a lump sum payment upon the signing of the grant contract with the Secretary of State.
b) Throughout the course of the project, the grantee shall submit the following:
1) A copy of all applicable local bidding ordinances;
2) A revised project budget after bids have been accepted;
3) A revised construction schedule after bids have been accepted;
4) A copy of the building permit issued by the appropriate corporate authority;
5) Copies of each contract signed, including:
A) general contractor;
B) prime contractor;
C) any contracts for which separate bids were advertised and received (e.g., carpeting, equipment);
D) subcontractors (if contracts are to be signed later, copies can be sent as signed but prior to the start of the subcontractor's work);
6) Notification of the erection on the construction site of a sign stating that library construction funds administered by the Secretary of State are being used for the construction;
7) Quarterly narrative and financial reports to date;
8) Letter of notification as to the official date of actual construction start. Construction should begin within 140 days after the effective date of the contract with the Illinois State Library, according to Section 3035.435(f);
9) Submission of any projected project expenditure changes, including identification in detail of how the grant is to be spent.
c) Upon completion of the project, the grantee shall submit for approval the close-out reports and audit to the Illinois State Library as specified in Section 3035.450(b)(2)(P).
(Source: Added at 32 Ill. Reg. 9666, effective June 23, 2008)