TITLE 23: EDUCATION AND CULTURAL RESOURCES
SUBTITLE B: CULTURAL RESOURCES
CHAPTER I: SECRETARY OF STATE
PART 3030 THE ILLINOIS LIBRARY SYSTEM ACT
SECTION 3030.420 NOTICE OF HEARING
Section 3030.420 Notice of Hearing
a) Within 15 days after the ALJ's appointment, the ALJ shall serve notice by either certified or registered mail to the parties.
b) The notice shall include:
1) A statement of the time, place, and nature of the hearing. The hearing shall be held within 30 days after the date of the request for an appeal. The date and time shall be at the mutual convenience of the applicant and the Illinois State Library. The hearing shall be held at the Illinois State Library in Springfield;
2) A statement of the legal authority and jurisdiction under which the hearing is to be held;
3) A reference to the particular Sections of the substantive and procedural statutes and rules involved;
4) A short and plain statement of the matter in controversy and the consequences of a party's failure to participate in the hearing;
5) The name and mailing address of the ALJ and all interested parties who have been given personal notice.