TITLE 23: EDUCATION AND CULTURAL RESOURCES
SUBTITLE B: CULTURAL RESOURCES
CHAPTER I: SECRETARY OF STATE
PART 3030 THE ILLINOIS LIBRARY SYSTEM ACT
SECTION 3030.400 HEARING
Section 3030.400 Hearing
a) The State Librarian shall provide for a hearing under the procedures in this Subpart to reconsider decisions made in the administration of the Act regarding:
1) The denial of approval of a library system;
2) The revocation of approval of a library system;
3) The adjustment of the geographic boundaries of a library system;
4) The State Librarian finds that an existing library system has failed to meet the criteria established by the Act or this Part;
5) The denial by the State Librarian of a library's application for membership in a library system;
6) The suspension of a library from membership in a library system;.
7) Interlibrary loan disputes as described in the ILLINET Interlibrary Loan Code (Exhibit A).
b) The State Librarian shall provide for a hearing under the procedures in 23 Ill. Adm. Code 3035.150 to consider decisions made in the administration of the Act regarding the denial of any State grant.