TITLE 23: EDUCATION AND CULTURAL RESOURCES
SUBTITLE B: CULTURAL RESOURCES
CHAPTER I: SECRETARY OF STATE
PART 3030 THE ILLINOIS LIBRARY SYSTEM ACT
SECTION 3030.127 RECORD OF THE HEARING
Section 3030.127 Record of the Hearing
a) The record of the hearing shall include the following:
1) All pleadings (including all notices and responses thereto), motions, and rulings;
2) All evidence received;
3) A statement of matters officially noticed;
4) Any offer of proof, objection, and ruling thereon;
5) Any proposed finding and exception;
6) Any decision, opinion or recommendation reported by the administrative law judge;
7) All memoranda or data submitted to the administrative law judge or to the State Librarian in connection with the matter;
8) Any ex parte communication received by the State Librarian, his employees or administrative law judge. No such communication shall form the basis for any finding of fact;
9) The Order of the State Librarian which shall constitute a final administrative decision within the provisions of the Administrative Review Law.
b) Oral proceedings or any part thereof shall be recorded stenographically or by other means that will adequately ensure the preservation of the proceeding and shall be transcribed at the request of any party at that party's expense.
c) Findings of fact shall be based exclusively on the evidence and on matters officially noticed.
(Source: Added at 18 Ill. Reg. 7452, effective May 3, 1994)