TITLE 23: EDUCATION AND CULTURAL RESOURCES
SUBTITLE B: CULTURAL RESOURCES
CHAPTER I: SECRETARY OF STATE
PART 3010 ILLINOIS STATE LIBRARY, LIBRARY OPERATIONS DIVISION
SECTION 3010.310 INTERLIBRARY LOAN
Section 3010.310 Interlibrary Loan
1) Patrons holding a regular borrower's card are eligible for interlibrary loan service for work-related materials.
2) Patrons are responsible for adhering to all conditions placed on the interlibrary loan by the lending library.
3) Patrons are responsible for the safe return of interlibrary loan material to the State Library and are liable for fees associated with lost or damaged materials as determined by the lending library. Patrons who fail to pay for items they have lost or damaged shall have all State Library privileges suspended until payment is made.
1) Material from the State Library's circulating collection may be requested by any public, special, academic or school library on behalf of the library's patrons. Individuals may receive these materials through a library from which they are eligible to borrow.
2) Loan of materials to ILLINET libraries are made in accordance with the provisions of the ILLINET Interlibrary Loan Code (see 23 Ill. Adm. Code 3030.Exhibit A). Loans of materials to non-ILLINET libraries are made in accordance with the provisions of "The Interlibrary Loan Code of the United States".
(Source: Amended at 39 Ill. Reg. 5119, effective March 20, 2015)