TITLE 23: EDUCATION AND CULTURAL RESOURCES
SUBTITLE A: EDUCATION
CHAPTER II: BOARD OF HIGHER EDUCATION
PART 1025 ENGINEERING GRANT PROGRAM
SECTION 1025.50 GRANT REQUIREMENTS
Section 1025.50 Grant Requirements
In order to receive a grant, an engineering college must submit a request to the Board by November 15 of each grant year. The grant request shall include:
a) A list of students for which each Bachelor of Science degree in engineering was conferred between July 1 and June 30 of the year immediately prior to the grant year.
b) A description of previously unmatched, matching funds, which description shall include:
1) The fair market value of all in-kind contributions of engineering laboratory equipment and software, plus a list of such equipment and software and the date acquired.
2) A list of all funds, including source, expended for engineering laboratory equipment and software, plus a list of such equipment and software and the date acquired.
3) A list of all funds, including source, earmarked for the purchase of engineering laboratory equipment and software.
c) An agreement to:
1) Expend matching funds and grant funds in accordance with this Part.
2) Refund any grant funds which the engineering college was not eligible to receive pursuant to this Part or which were not spent in accordance with this Part.
3) Contract with an external auditor who is registered as a public accountant by the Illinois Department of Professional Regulation to verify that the requirements in this Part have been met.
d) The reports of the audits of matching funds, grant funds, and the qualified engineering graduates for the prior year's grant. See Section 1025.60 for audit requirements and guidelines. Information may be obtained from the Illinois Board of Higher Education, 500 Reisch Building, 4 West Old Capitol Square, Springfield, Illinois 62701.
(Source: Amended at 14 Ill. Reg. 2015, effective January 18, 1990)