TITLE 23: EDUCATION AND CULTURAL RESOURCES
SUBTITLE A: EDUCATION
CHAPTER II: BOARD OF HIGHER EDUCATION
PART 1025 ENGINEERING GRANT PROGRAM
SECTION 1025.30 GRANT AMOUNTS AND ALLOCATIONS
Section 1025.30 Grant Amounts and Allocations
a) Grant allocations shall be based upon the lesser of:
1) An amount equal to $1,200 for each Bachelor of Science degree in engineering conferred by such college in the previous fiscal year; or
2) An amount not to exceed the previously unmatched, matching funds used or earmarked by such college after June 30, 1983.
b) In the event that the appropriation to the Board is insufficient to fund grants in a given fiscal year, all such grants shall be reduced pro rata as necessary.
c) In the event that an enrollment audit reveals that an overpayment was made in a grant to an institution, one of the following courses will be taken:
1) A reduction will be made on the amount of the institution's grant in the following year.
2) A reimbursement to the State will be required.
3) In the event an institution fails to refund the amount, the Board will pursue the refund under provisions of the Illinois Grant Funds Recovery Act (Ill. Rev. Stat. 1985, ch. 127, pars. 2301 et seq.).
(Source: Amended at 10 Ill. Reg. 7742, effective April 28, 1986)