TITLE 23: EDUCATION AND CULTURAL RESOURCES
SUBTITLE A: EDUCATION
CHAPTER I: STATE BOARD OF EDUCATION
SUBCHAPTER g: SPECIAL COURSES OF STUDY
PART 260 READING IMPROVEMENT PROGRAM
SECTION 260.80 YEAR-END REPORTING
Section 260.80 Year-End Reporting
a) In order to permit compliance with subsection (a-15) of Section 2-3.51 of the School Code, recipients of funds under this program shall annually report to the State Board of Education, on a form supplied by the State Board, regarding their uses of the funds provided and the results achieved in terms of improving the reading skills of students in grades kindergarten through six. Annual reports shall address at least the following areas, as applicable to the recipient's use of the funds:
1) the numbers of students who received direct instruction in each of the grades K through 6;
2) summary information about the number and characteristics of students who have been referred for additional reading intervention or support;
3) the number of staff members hired and their positions and grade levels;
4) the number of staff members who received professional development; and
5) the nature of staff development provided.
b) At the end of each fiscal year, each grant recipient shall also be required to submit a financial report that reflects the actual expenditures charged to the Reading Improvement Program.
(Source: Amended at 26 Ill. Reg. 8104, effective May 20, 2002)