TITLE 20: CORRECTIONS, CRIMINAL JUSTICE, AND LAW ENFORCEMENT
CHAPTER II: DEPARTMENT OF STATE POLICE
PART 1260 INTERGOVERNMENTAL MISSING CHILD RECOVERY ACT
SECTION 1260.250 QUARTERLY REPORTS
Section 1260.250 Quarterly Reports
a) The ISEARCH Unit will submit fiscal and activity reports to DSP by the 30th day following the end of each calendar quarter (March 31, June 30, September 30, and December 31) for the applicable grant period. The ISEARCH Unit grant period shall be defined in the Statement of Award.
b) The Quarterly Fiscal Report must contain the following information:
1) Amount budgeted for each line item;
2) Expenditures by line item made for the reporting period and cumulative to date, broken down by State, in-kind or cash, matching funds;
3) Unexpended balances by line item;
5) Must be signed by individual responsible for the report.
c) A Final Fiscal Report must be submitted to reflect the clearance of any unpaid obligations which remained at the end of the last quarter of the grant period. This is submitted in addition to the regular quarterly fiscal report.
d) The Quarterly Activity Report shall detail activities performed by the unit during the preceding calendar quarter. These must support the proposed actions from the grant application and will be used to help evaluate the project.
1) DSP will mail a late notice to those ISEARCH Units not submitting Quarterly Reports. The units shall have 30 days from the receipt of the letter to respond.
2) After 30 days, DSP will mail a second late notice giving the unit 15 days to submit the reports.
3) In the event no response occurs, after 15 days, DSP shall suspend the payment of funds and send a registered letter to the ISEARCH Unit Director notifying them of the suspension. In order to restore the suspended funds, a written response will be required from the policy board to include explanation of deficient reporting, corrective action to be taken, and current Quarterly Reports.
4) If corrective action or a written response does not occur within 45 days of the suspension notice, DSP shall terminate the grant for failure to comply with this Part.
5) Subsequent lump sum grant applications for continuation shall not be considered and the Department may seek action pursuant to Sections 1260.110(f) and 1260.230(c)(2) to recover the funds previously granted.