TITLE 14: COMMERCE
SUBTITLE C: ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT
CHAPTER I: DEPARTMENT OF COMMERCE AND ECONOMIC OPPORTUNITY
PART 511 METROPOLITAN PIER AND EXPOSITION AUTHORITY OR ROSEMONT INCENTIVE FUND GRANT PROGRAM
SECTION 511.80 ANNUAL CERTIFICATION
Section 511.80 Annual Certification
For any Grant Funds awarded and for each Event held in any given calendar year, on or before February 15 of the subsequent year, the Authority and the Village shall submit a certified statement and supporting documentation to the Department, the State Comptroller and the State Treasurer documenting the following:
1) The Grant Award was approved by the Authority's Chief Executive Officer, the Authority's Chairman and the Department;
2) Registered Attendance at the Event was either in excess of 5,000 individuals or in excess of 10,000 individuals (see Section 511.110), as required to meet the Economic Impact requirement; and
3) But for the Incentive Grant, the Event would not have taken place at one or more of the MPEA Facilities.
1) The Grant Award was approved by the Village;
2) Registered Attendance at the Event was in excess of 5,000 individuals; and
3) But for the Incentive Grant, the Event would not have taken place at the Donald E. Stephens Convention Center.