TITLE 14: COMMERCE
SUBTITLE A: REGULATION OF BUSINESS
CHAPTER II: ATTORNEY GENERAL
PART 200 FRANCHISE DISCLOSURE ACT
SECTION 200.405 NOTICE OF HEARING
Section 200.405 Notice of Hearing
a) A notice of hearing shall be delivered to all parties to the proceeding by certified or registered U.S. Mail with return receipt requested, not less than 5 days prior to the initial date of such hearing, or any proper extension thereof.
b) The notice shall include:
1) the names and last known addresses of all parties;
2) the time, date and place of hearing;
3) the name of the Hearing Officer;
4) a short and concise statement of facts (as distinguished from conclusions of law or a mere recitation of the words of the Act) alleging the act or acts done by each respondent; the date and place each such act was done; the Sections of the Act or of this Part alleged to have been violated or otherwise involved in the proceeding; and the decision or action requested by the Administrator;
5) a concise statement to each party that:
A) the party may be represented by legal counsel; may present evidence; may cross-examine witnesses and otherwise participate;
B) failure to so appear shall constitute default unless any party has upon due notice moved for and obtained a continuance.