TITLE 14: COMMERCE
SUBTITLE A: REGULATION OF BUSINESS
CHAPTER I: SECRETARY OF STATE
PART 150 BUSINESS CORPORATION ACT
SECTION 150.120 RECORD OF HEARINGS
Section 150.120 Record of Hearings
a) The record of the hearing in a contested case shall include:
1) All pleadings (including all pre-hearing and post-hearing notices and responses thereto, admissions, stipulations of facts, motions, and rulings thereon);
2) All evidence admitted;
3) A statement of matters officially noticed;
4) A transcript of the proceedings;
5) The Findings of Fact, Conclusions of Law, and Recommendation of the Hearing Officer.
6) The Order of the Secretary of State, which shall constitute a final administrative decision within the provisions of the Administrative Review Law [805 ILCS 5/Art. III].
7) All staff memoranda or data submitted to the Hearing Officer in connection with his or her consideration of the case. F4F2
8) Any communication prohibited by Section 10-60 of the Illinois Administrative Procedure Act [5 ILCS 100/10-60], but such communication shall not form the basis for any finding of fact. F4F2
b) The record shall be certified by the Hearing Officer or Director upon any complaint for administrative review. An index of the record, with each page of the record numbered in sequence, shall be prepared by the Department.
(Source: Amended at 20 Ill. Reg. 7026, effective May 8, 1996)