TITLE 11: ALCOHOL, HORSE RACING, LOTTERY, AND VIDEO GAMING
SUBTITLE D: VIDEO GAMING
CHAPTER I: ILLINOIS GAMING BOARD
PART 1800 VIDEO GAMING (GENERAL)
SECTION 1800.1070 DISPOSAL OF VIDEO GAMING TERMINALS
Section 1800.1070 Disposal of Video Gaming Terminals
a) A video gaming terminal shall be disposed of only with the Administrator's prior approval and only if the manner of disposal makes the video gaming terminal incapable of use or operation. Any person seeking to dispose of a video gaming terminal shall notify the Administrator in writing on forms to be provided by the Board prior to disposal and provide the following information:
1) the full name, address, and Illinois Gaming Board license number of the person seeking to dispose of the video gaming terminal;
2) the model, serial number and description of the video gaming terminal;
3) the manufacturer of the video gaming terminal;
4) the video gaming terminal Illinois Gaming Board license number;
5) the location of the video gaming terminal;
6) the proposed manner, time and place of disposal; and
7) any other information required by the Board.
b) Disposal of a video gaming terminal pursuant to this Section shall take place in the presence of an agent of the Board.
(Source: Added at 35 Ill. Reg. 1369, effective January 5, 2011)