TITLE 11: ALCOHOL, HORSE RACING, LOTTERY, AND VIDEO GAMING
SUBTITLE D: VIDEO GAMING
CHAPTER I: ILLINOIS GAMING BOARD
PART 1800 VIDEO GAMING (GENERAL)
SECTION 1800.1020 TRANSPORTATION OF VIDEO GAMING TERMINALS INTO THE STATE
Section 1800.1020 Transportation of Video Gaming Terminals into the State
a) A video gaming terminal is shipped or transported into the State when the starting point for shipping or transporting begins outside the State and terminates in the State.
b) Video gaming terminals may not be shipped directly to licensed video locations.
c) A manufacturer or distributor shipping or transporting a video gaming terminal into the State to a terminal operator, manufacturer or distributor shall provide the following information to the Board not less than 14 calendar days prior to shipment, unless otherwise directed by the Administrator, on forms provided by the Board:
1) the full name, address, and Illinois Gaming Board license number of the person making the shipment;
2) the method of shipment and the name of the carrier, if any;
3) the manner and method of how the shipment will be secured;
4) the full name, address, and Illinois Gaming Board license number of the terminal operator, manufacturer or distributor to whom the video gaming terminals are being sent and the destination of the shipment, if different from the address;
5) the number of video gaming terminals in the shipment;
6) the model, serial number, and description of each video gaming terminal;
7) the expected arrival date of the video gaming terminals at their destination within the State; and
8) such other information as required by the Board.
d) Each video gaming terminal transported into the State shall be inspected by an
agent of the Board at a location to be determined by the Board prior to delivery to a licensed video gaming location.
e) No EPROM, logic board, or non-alterable storage media may be activated prior to signature verification by the Board or its agent.
(Source: Added at 35 Ill. Reg. 1369, effective January 5, 2011)