TITLE 11: ALCOHOL, HORSE RACING, LOTTERY, AND VIDEO GAMING
SUBTITLE A: ALCOHOL
CHAPTER I: ILLINOIS LIQUOR CONTROL COMMISSION
PART 100 THE ILLINOIS LIQUOR CONTROL COMMISSION
SECTION 100.410 COMMISSION MEETINGS
Section 100.410 Commission Meetings
a) The Commission holds meetings and hearings at least monthly in accordance with Section 3-11 of the Act and the Open Meetings Act [5 ILCS 120]. The Commission holds closed meetings pursuant to Section 2a of the Open Meetings Act.
b) Final decisions of the Commission may be made only at meetings or hearings at which a quorum of the Commission is present. The presence of a quorum is required at a meeting in order for the Commission to transact any business.
c) Meetings may be held with the Commission members physically present or present telephonically or through video teleconferencing.
d) Per Section 7 of the Open Meetings Act, if a Commissioner attends a meeting through audio or video conferencing, the following rules shall apply:
1) A quorum of the Commission shall be physically present at the location where the meeting is to be conducted; and
2) The Commissioner is physically prevented from attending because of personal illness or disability, employment purposes or the business of the public body, or a family or other emergency.
e) The limitations set forth in subsection (d) do not apply to closed meetings (see Section 7(d) of the Open Meetings Act).
f) Any person may attend a Commission meeting unless that meeting has been closed by vote of the Commission. A person may make comments at a Commission meeting subject to the following conditions:
1) The person offering the comments has given advance notice to the Commission at least 48 hours prior to the meeting or is otherwise permitted to speak by a majority vote of the Commissioners at the meeting.
2) The person's comments are limited to a reasonable time at the discretion of the Commission Chair or Acting Chair.
3) The person's comments are relevant to a subject matter within the jurisdiction of the Commission or relevant to a subject matter of the Commission meeting agenda.
4) The person's comments are not repetitious or disruptive, as determined by the Commission Chair or Acting Chair.
(Source: Old Section repealed at 26 Ill. Reg. 17966, effective December 9, 2002; new Section added at 39 Ill. Reg. 4433, effective March 12, 2015)