TITLE 8: AGRICULTURE AND ANIMALS
CHAPTER I: DEPARTMENT OF AGRICULTURE
SUBCHAPTER q: SOIL AND WATER CONSERVATION
PART 650 SOIL AND WATER CONSERVATION DISTRICTS ACT
SECTION 650.360 NOTICE OF VIOLATION
Section 650.360 Notice of Violation
a) If the investigation reveals a violation of the State's program and standards does exist, a Notice of Violation shall be given to the owner and occupier of the land in violation.
b) The Notice of Violation shall include the following information:
1) The date on which the Notice of Violation is given.
2) Identity of the source of the violation and its location.
3) The authority by which the Department is empowered to serve such notice.
4) Explanation of who conducted the investigation and the standards which were used to determine excessive soil erosion and sedimentation.
5) Suggested modifications, practices, procedures, terms and conditions which will enable the person with erosion problems to comply with the State's program and standards, as well as information on cost-share plans and a statement indicating if cost-share money is available.
6) The deadline for compliance and the subsequent action if the violator does not comply.
7) Signature of the Director of the Department of Agriculture.