TITLE 8: AGRICULTURE AND ANIMALS
CHAPTER I: DEPARTMENT OF AGRICULTURE
SUBCHAPTER l: HORSE RACING AND BREEDING
PART 290 STANDARDBRED, THOROUGHBRED AND QUARTER HORSE BREEDING AND RACING PROGRAMS, ILLINOIS
SECTION 290.160 RENEWAL APPLICATION FOR OFFERING OR STANDING STALLION FOR SERVICE
Section 290.160 Renewal Application for Offering or Standing Stallion for Service
a) In order for a stallion's foal to be registered as Illinois conceived and foaled, a person offering or standing the stallion for service shall, before January 1 of every year in which the service will be offered, timely file with the Department a written application on forms provided by the Department giving the following information:
1) The name of the stallion.
2) The names and addresses of the stallion owners.
3) The names and addresses of lessees (if any).
4) The places where the stallion stood for service during the previous year (if different than in the renewal year).
5) The place where the stallion will stand for service during the year for which the application is made.
6) That the stallion will be standing for service within the State of Illinois and will not stand for service at any place outside the State of Illinois during the calendar year for which application is being made.
b) Annual statement of ownership, including names and addresses of owners and percentage of ownership.
c) Submission of a photocopy of the official certificate of registration from the Jockey Club.
d) The Department shall impose monetary penalties, in accordance with 230 ILCS 5/40, for late filing of a renewal application for offering or standing stallion for service.
(Source: Amended at 25 Ill. Reg. 7679, effective June 8, 2001)