TITLE 8: AGRICULTURE AND ANIMALS
CHAPTER I: DEPARTMENT OF AGRICULTURE
SUBCHAPTER i: PESTICIDE CONTROL
PART 250 ILLINOIS PESTICIDE ACT
SECTION 250.190 FORMULATION VIOLATIONS OF THE LABEL CLAIM
Section 250.190 Formulation Violations of the Label Claim
a) Any product that is under or over formulated according to the following tables shall be subject to Sections 14, 15, 16, and 24.1 of the Act.
b) The allowable under formulation limits are as follows:
1) All products other than those listed in Section 250.190(b)(2) and (3):
2) Fertilizers/pesticides mixtures, pressed blocks and non-uniform baits:
3) Rotenone, pyrethrin and other natural product formulations:
c) The allowable over formulation limits are as follows:
1) All ingredients other than those listed in Section 250.190(c)(2):
2) If the product contains a label claim of 40% sodium fluoride, 2% sodium arsenite, or 1.5% arsenic trioxide, and is intended for household use, the active ingredients shall not exceed the label claim by more than 10% relative.
(Source: Added at 12 Ill. Reg. 12784, effective July 26, 1988)